As we desire to offer you the best services, we strive continuously to improve their quality, based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
Thus, we bring to your attention the general rules regarding bringing/taking your children in the CBC parking:
The parking barrier will permanently open:
Monday-Thursday between 8:00-9:00 am and 4:00-5:00 pm.
Friday between 8:00-9:00 am and 3:00-4:00 pm.
- The parents have at their exclusive disposal the four parking places outside the barriers (plus 2 additional places on the paved area next to them, if necessary)- please see the drawing;
- It is important that the parent spend as few time as possible in the parking, considering the arrival of a large number of cars in the same time; the children will be picked up by a teacher and led toward the entrance in the school;
- Right after leaving/taking the children, the parent is kindly asked to leave the parking by surrounding the water reservoir counter-clockwise and exiting trough the barriers access;
- Should the parents need to stop for a longer time and all of the 4 reserved places are taken, they are kindly asked to use the large general parking next to the construction yard, by surrounding the water reservoir about 3/4 and access the parking area;
- During the use of the CBC parking area, it is forbidden to park of any place reserved to other companies hosted by CBC, accessing the general parking by turning left before the water reservoir and/or to block the proper flow of the other cars;
- The speed limit in the parking area is 5 km/h and all general traffic rules are applicable, including the roundabout priority in the junction area with the underground parking of CBC-Corp B;
Thank you for your understanding and support.