Royal School in Transylvania is a transparent school, with an innovative form of governance.
A team of international and local teachers with a wealth of experience, assure an education for life, centred on the aptitudes and the potential of each child.
Is this a place in which you feel you can make a difference?
If the answer to this is “Yes” then we are looking for an Office Administrator to join our vibrant team and help mould the future of education in Cluj, Romania and Eastern Europe.
- Complete university degree;
- Very good knowledge of English (minimum B2 level);
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Knowledge of primary accountancy (advantageous if you are familiar with Smart Bill);
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience (category B);
- Willing to use own vehicle, on occasion for the delivery of goods to/from the school (partial remuneration available)
- Basic knowledge of Romanian financial legislation and legislation pertaining to Foundations;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work to deadlines;
- Ability to work with people of all ages and status and
- Sense of humour.
Basic Package Details
- Motivational salary package, correlated with the results, with the following schedule: M-T: 07:30 – 18:30 / F: 07:30 – 16:30;
- Lunch tickets, according to current legislation;
- Transport Payment in accordance with use of own vehicle contract;
- Separate office, laptop and mobile phone;
- Excellent working conditions, modern working environment at international standards, in an innovative school and
- The potential for personal and professional development.